Posted on


While this word isn’t solely associated with Mr. Armitage, it is commonly used among his fans.

Crinkles: small creases or wrinkles in the surface of something, esp. the skin of the face as the result of a facial expression.

For more crinkle love check out The Crinkle Zone at C19.


6 responses to “Crinkles

  1. should we also include “TDHSBK” and “TDHCMO”?

  2. kathryngaul ⋅

    Not only do I love this photo of Richard but take a look at Aidan’s face – he’s cracking up. So cute

  3. april73

    Richard is very cute on this pic. 🙂

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s